Excursion KOB2 - 5 Hours - Sold out
Your panoramic tour will include visits of three of Kobe’s key attractions.
The Nunobiki Herb Garden is accessed by the Shin-Kobe Ropeway gondola lift from downtown Kobe. Featuring over 75,000 herbs, it is located on Mount Rokkō and includes splendid gardens, plus greenhouses, restaurant and cafe, museums, exhibits, and a gift shop.
The Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum presents a well-organised and interesting overview of sake production in Japan. Intimately associated with Japanese culture, sake is an essential component of ceremonies and festivals, as well as a staple beverage stocked in homes across the country. Sake is more than just alcohol, it’s a part of Japanese history and tradition. Enjoy this drink that has been part of Japanese tradition for more than 2,000 years.
The Kobe Port Tower is one of the landmarks in the port city of Kobe, Japan. The sightseeing tower was completed in 1963 and is located in the central district of Kobe. Standing at 354 feet above sea level it affords fantastic panoramic views across the harbour and city.
- Panoramic city sightseeing by private charter coach
- Experienced and knowledgeable Japanese/English speaking guide
- Ride the Shin-Kobe Ropeway gondola lift
- Entrance to the Nunobiki Herb Gardens
- Visit the Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum
- Sake tasting
- Entrance to the Kobe Port Tower including access to the viewing level